<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#FF76FF">Tweety's Week 23 Gifts!!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Tweety's Week 23 Gifts!!


Its such a SPECIAL time of my life & people are making me feel the same!
The other day, we were at a BBQ potluck. I enjoyed it the most as all I did was sit & eat! Not once do I recall doing that on any previous occassion! & all we carried for the potluck were sodas! But, I did manage to make home-made fries which vanished the minute they were on the table!
Today, I have a lunch invitation from a friend who will be soon leaving the country(sob...sob...) The menu is Batata-Vada, my fav! Poor TD will miss it!
I had another friend calling me to set up a baby shower date! Wow!
Suddenly, I am WANTED!




Yipee! We were@ Carter's yesterday, unaware of an awesome 50% off sale! We bought a beautiful satin blankie & a swaddle blankie for Tweety! How cute...I would love using them myself! I love Carter's!

By K's Mumma@ 9:20 AM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home