<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#14D0F8">Dilemma

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Dilemma

19+ Week:

My week 20 u/s is scheduled on the 17th(my birthdate!)...am all excited! We havent yet decided if we want to know Tweetu's gender...

My Mom looked into the Chinese gender-prediction calender...she said, the predictions, based on her age, when she carried me & lil Bro, are wrong! My cousin had told me that the calender had given her a correct answer.

Neways, I dont trust the calender, even if the answers were right...!

Darling Tweety-pie has been 'dancing'(read kicking) a lot these days. Now a days, I can feel her even more. Since a couple of days, I could also 'see' her while she was doing 'Dora the adventurer' thingy :)).
There is no specific time....she dances even late @night! I still cant figure out the trigger. It is not always eating sweet that makes her dance as they say. There isnt a pattern too...

Well today, my lil Bro tried to convince me to make a short trip 'home'...Dad & Mom tried the same & they have done that a couple of times before...
They all are a little upset with me living here, all by myself(of course TDs here too) during such precious time of our lives...Mom wants to cook for me, Dad & lil Bro want to share this happy time with me...take care of me...in general,they all want to pamper me...They also went to the extent of asking me to rethink about where I should give birth to Tweetu! Its not like pg gals dont deliver back 'home'....

& I sometimes wish the same too...there have been times when I came home hungry & wished Mom would be there to make me something...ask me how my day was...talk to me....I miss my parents & Bro & the love they shower on me...
I wish, one of them could come visit us...but thats not feasible with both Mom-Dad @work & Bro busy with studies...

Hmm...I am lost....
TDs asked me to chalk out the pros & cons & see if it helps me...

Update: I think I have figured it out.
Even though I was born & bought up in my homeland, my body cant easily accept the 'change' whenever I have been on vacation. I sometimes do land up with an upset stomach(even after taking precautions like drinking boiled,bottled H20,aquaguard etc) or generally get a (pollution)rash on my body. Its a rainy season out there.
Previously, it was hard to accept this, but now, this is the reality. My immunity is put to test everytime I visit home, & it cant sustain after a while!
Now, do I want to put myself into such a situation during the 5th-6th month of my pregnancy? I dont think so! Tweetu will be affected more than me...
Dilemma? no more!

By K's Mumma@ 2:16 PM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home