<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#14D0F8">Tweety Pie's Room Decoration Ideas...</b></font>

Monday, July 24, 2006

Tweety Pie's Room Decoration Ideas...

I have not yet decided on Tweetu's room decor, let alone decorating our bedroom corner(where Tweetu's crib will be until we graduate our chweety-pie to sleep in his/her room).
I am thinking of a more pastel/neutral wall color(I am leaning towards lavender) like greens & yellows as we are not 'pink' girl , 'blue' boy people...

The theme? I am already stuck there...!
From the above pics, the first is my favourite, both in terms of the wall color & the furniture. Its neat & clean...colorful wall paper border, wall hangings etc will add some pizzaz & I hope this is how Tweetu's room will look like when its ready!

But when.....? There is so much to do...like finding the right furniture - crib(safety & styling features), bedding(dos & donts), changing table(do we need one?), dressers(how many?), glider...& I am a sorta perfectionist...the picky, choosy kind...I take my own sweet time...I like everything co-ordinated & that is what TD dislikes coz I take tons of time to buy a single item...!
Candice, I need your help!

& the shopping list that I was talking about, doesnt include items that I will need for myself...! Thats a whole different list....!

By K's Mumma@ 6:19 PM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Holly Appleby said...

Dear Tweetu

My mummy changes me on a changing tray that fits across the top of my cot - it doesn't take up a lot of room and my mummy thinks it's the "best thing since sliced bread" (whatever that means!). I'm nearly 8 months old now and I do like to peer over the edge and move around on it a lot but mummy just keeps a close eye on me.

Love Holly xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home