<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <font color="#00AADD"><b>My 14 Week Old 'Monkey'!!</b></font>

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My 14 Week Old 'Monkey'!!

Wow! We saw Tweetu & here is the first u/s picture! & yes, Tweetu saw us too :))
I mean, as the OB/Gyn moved the probe, Tweetu changed positions, waved twice & came face-to-face with the probe & smiled!! Yes, Tweetu smiled....giving us the best u/s photos! I will post the best one tomorrow! Photo generation ha... Isnt s/he cute?

& what do I mean by 'Monkey'? Well, Tweetu currently resembles a lot like a Monkey :))
S/he is so cute, with big eyes, round face- just like me & a blunt nose - like TD! & becoz the features have yet to develop, Tweetu looked like a Monkey to me, like a small skull :)) funny!


The OB has advised me to stay away from simple carbs & sweets - thats all! My "slight" weight gain is the result of me not turning to my scale(u know what I mean if u have been reading my blog!)...From the onset of week 12, I have been hungry all the time & had loads of cream cheese on white bread, Indian sweets, fried food etc. You name it, I had it.
& All the time, I knew I should be staying away from such foods...But I gave in, switched-off my control, just to satisfy myself! But I am going to go back to being myself - a total control(foodwise!!) freak! I now have the liberty of adding on only a couple of lbs until my next visit...so pray that I dont go overboard. Weighing-scale, u & me are friends!

I am now more in love with Tweetu & am eagerly waiting to see her/him...

By K's Mumma@ 9:30 PM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He/she looks adorable already. You sound sooooo excited!
Me too; my first scan (19 weeks) is on Monday. And we're hoping to find out if we're having a boy or a girl!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home