<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#FF76FF">Welcome to the...</font></b>

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Welcome to the...

...2nd Trimester!!

Wow! Tweetheart, you are really doing great!

I am growing, like you are!
Yes, my pants fit me no more! I had a tough time at a meeting, just a couple of days ago, as I had sqeezed myself into my pants & thought, I would adjust! It was so discomforting!
So bye-bye size 8 pants! Hello loose fit cotton & lycra! I just bought a one to start with!
I have been feeling this fluttering sensation in my stomach since a couple of days...hope its not gas but you! Also I feel my stomach has stretched out a bit.

I am hungry as always & usually wake up for my 3am "feeding" session, almost every night! I have a cup of warm milk with some sugar & turmeric instead of biting into some crackers etc. I love going back to sleep as I get the best sleep after having milk!

We visited a friend yesterday. I hogged on 4 Idlis
& Jumbo Butterfly shrimps!
They were awesome! Later I had a glass of wholesome Mango Lassi. Wow! It is such a good feeling when someone else cookes for you & when you are the center of attention...

By K's Mumma@ 12:09 PM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

1 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger The Daily Matters said...

Hi there! I am on my 15th week and 2 days of pregnancy. It's my first.

I stumbled on your blog today and I'm glad to have read some of your posts. You must be so excited.

This was my first post on my first prenatal visit.

http://helplessandnakedwhenhatched.blogspot.com/2006/06/i-now-announce-im-pregnant.html

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home