<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#ff99ff">9 Weeks</font></b>

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

9 Weeks

Hmm...this was a little upsetting week. ...
Had a constant mild headache for the entire week.
Had very primitive MS symptoms like excessive salivation for a couple of days.
Had a lot of mood swings - was really getting angry on TD for no reason..!
Had urges to have lots of sweet, spicy food & had lots of buttered(plus "cheese spreaded") wheat bread...!
My skin felt very dry, especially my fingers & toes...
& to top all that, I CRIED!! Ask me why - & I wont be able to tell you! Its very funny ...! & while I was crying, my logical self didnt question me - even once...! For record, I cried twice...:(
I was miserable...!
Good news- its all in the past!

By K's Mumma@ 10:53 AM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home