<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#ff99ff">My Tweetheart...</b></font>

Thursday, June 01, 2006

My Tweetheart...

Tweetu, you have started looking more like a human now...:) Good job! Wish I could see you but I"ll first "hear" you... !
& CONGRATS! You have finally reached to the last stage of being called an Embryo!
I know you are doing good in there...:)

Embryo At 8+ Week(Carnegie Stage 23)
Final Embryonic Stage
Week 8, 56 - 60 days, 27 - 31 mm
Features: scalp vascular plexus, eylid, eye, nose, auricle of external ear, mouth, sholder, arm, elbow, wrist, toes separated, sole of foot, umbilical cord.

Mesoderm: ossification continues
Head: eyelids, external ears, rounded head
Body: straightening of trunk, intestines herniated at umbilicus
Limbs: hands and feet turned inward.

By K's Mumma@ 6:23 AM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home