<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#33ccff">Week 10</font></b>

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Week 10

Hey All...I have been away from my blog for sometime now...
But 'am excited to tell you about my first sono! Yep sono...!
Was supposed to be just the Doppler BUT, God had other plans for us :)
After the physical, the nurse got the Sono m/c instead of the Doppler!
I had no time to prepare myself ...I was actually going to both hear & see Tweetu!
The nurse applied some gel & rolled the sono wand !!
Wow...in a second we saw Tweetu!!
Tweetu was a perfectly complete miniature image of a new born baby....
My "Walnut"(thats how "big" my Tweetu is!!) was floating in the Amniotic fluid, waving her/his hands & all...:)) He/she was moving a lot & everytime the wand was pressed to my tummy, Tweetu jumped! It was so much fun to watch!
The heart beats were 150/min(which is normal for Tweetu's age). Tweetu's heart was beating almost like a steam engine!
The first images were the best... the nurse should have taken the picture then...
TD was so amazed...I had to remind him of switching on the laptop to record the heart beats(he is still working on "refining" the audio-.wav - so it will be some more time untill it goes online)
It was a surreal experience...
Up until that point, I wasnt really aware of what was growing in me...
I was following the Carnegie developemental stages(therotically know how Tweety is developing et all)but to actually see a fully formed foetus in your womb left me speechless...!
I still dont feel Tweetu...they say, once she/he starts kicking around 5-6th month, thats when I will really start feeling pregnant!
Lucky for me, I am in perfect health & so is Tweetu! No MS or anything at all...
The nurse was a little inexperienced - so could not measure Tweetu... Asked her regarding my dental treatment - she advised to keep it off untill after delivery, when Tweetu is good 3-4 months old..
My next appnt is with my Gynac, its actually the first with her!
Will keep you posted :)


!! EDD : 5th Jan 2007 !!

By K's Mumma@ 10:25 AM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home