<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#33ccff">@11+ Week</font></b>

Monday, June 19, 2006

@11+ Week

Weird week...I have been loosing sleep & a lot of hair!
I have been having sleepless nights & the weirdest of dreams - not the animal ones(I otherwise typically dream of snakes ,tigers, falling off some skyscrapper or drowning!! -any dream analyser? :))), but of people I know...!

I "heard" one of my Uncles chant "
Yada Yada Hi Dharmasya" - a Sanskrit shloka...
saw a weird scene unfolding before of my eyes involving my lil bro...the other night I felt I saw an Alien(similar to M. Night's Signs) standing at our bedroom door!!! It felt so real(or was I imagining things)...Frightened, I got up & shut the bedroom door!

I wonder, why I am having "bad" dreams - except "Yada..."! Or maybe, this is how "weird" dreams are like...

A coincidence - I was going over last night's dream with TD & found Babycenter's newsletter in my inbox -
'The truth about weird pregnancy dreams' - funny isnt it?!

Per the article, the increasing levels of Progestrone are to be blamed & here is something on "
deciperhing" ones(PG gurl's ofcourse!) dreams.
"Dreams reflect your emotional state, so it's only natural that during pregnancy — a time of many mixed emotions — your dreams seem more intense and stranger than usual. Hormonal changes (specifically, a surge in
progesterone) also make you dream more frequently and vividly. And you may be remembering more of your dreams if you're regularly waking up during the night, interrupting phases of dream-filled REM sleep."

Hmm...& what is the scientific explanation to hair loss?? Every time I run my fingers through my hair - a bunch of them are ready to unite with my hand! Geez...at this rate - I will go bald by the time Tweetu is here...

My appetites just shotup. I am aware that I should'nt gain too much at this junture... I have been having cravings(are they really cravings considering a total foodie that I am!) for sweet & spicy food.... last weekend, I managed to fry, twice.....been away from the weighing machine since then...!!

By K's Mumma@ 1:05 PM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home