<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#ff99ff">Sleepless in ....!</font></b>

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Sleepless in ....!

Wow this is crazy! I have been hungry all week long...all I do is eat!
& now, I have been getting up at night, first to go to the loo(which has been a problem since day 1) & now hunger...!
& suddenly I have been drinking a lot of water...I am almost thirsty - all 24/7.
Is it the triple digit summer heat or my body just needs it?
Havent been on the weighing scale yet...!!

Oops..I did it again!
I told a client about my pregnancy...now I will keep my mouth shut until July 12th/14th..!

Scheduled a routine Nuchal Translucency appointment for Monday...another oppertunity to see my Tweety Pie! Hope everything goes well....!

& here is something funny...! Am I not the one to get cravings & expected to snack on stuff? Well, its TD here who has all the cravings :))! He sits late at night, watching TV, with a tub of ice-cream...always wants to eat a chocolate....has been putting on weight!!

By K's Mumma@ 4:11 AM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home