<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#33ccff"><marquee>I DID IT!</marquee></font></b>

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I DID IT!


Ok...I couldnt hold my enthusiasm...

I told my best friends about our expected little-bundle-of-joy!

They have no clue....& I can only imagine their reaction! But I'll have to wait for maybe more than 24hrs to know what & how they felt reading my email(coz they live continents away)...!!

We gals(3 of us) go a long way...we have sailed through the goods, the bads & the ugly - together! I am blessed to have them in my life...!

By K's Mumma@ 5:53 PM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tweetu! Looking 4ward 2 meet u.
Hi Mom! Take care.
Eat Well & Protniesous diet 2 make Tweetu healthy & intelligent.
All the Best Dear

 

Post a Comment

<< Home