<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#ff99ff">ClustrMaps User Of The Month!</font></b>

Thursday, June 29, 2006

ClustrMaps User Of The Month!

WOW!! My Tweetu's blog is ClustrMap's user of the month!
It is such an exciting news! My clustermap gets upgraded & hopefully I will be able to pinpoint the exact location of visitors!

Other than that, I have been feeling a little worried about how Tweetu is doing in there...I had hoped to see Tweetu during the NT scanning but we decided not to go ahead with it. Now its another 15 day wait before I go for my 1st OB appointment where we will be able to meet the lady Gynac that we have asked for... Hope we like her & stuff...

This is another one of those always-hungry weeks! I crave for sweetness!! I dont want to starve myself but have been not excercising discipline on that part...sorry Tweetu, dont wanna hurt you but your Mama needs to work on that front...
Just got this of of of Babycenter - "In a nutshell: Your baby's health and growth is directly related to what you eat before and during your pregnancy. And when you're tempted to overdo it, remember that you're eating for a baby, not another full-sized adult. "

By K's Mumma@ 11:11 AM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home