<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#14D0F8">I am....</font></b>

Friday, July 07, 2006

I am....

....showing !!
TD noticed that a couple of days ago ...

Most of my clothes dont fit me anymore! I have been wearing the same lycra pant for more than 3 days now...

I dont move as easily I used to. Every time I turn or bend, its different!

& did I tell you about the fluttering sensation in my stomach which I now have almost 70% of the time? I still have to figure out the origin...its almost like popcorns popping!

I am waiting for 12th July...I dont know if another u/s is scheduled. But if it isnt, I will ask the OB to atleast get the Dopplar. I want to hear Tweetu's heartbeats...& I have waited for a looooong time...I just want to know that Tweetu is doing good in there...thats all ...

Found out about the 4D u/s - I am excited & I want one I will schedule an appointment between 22-25th week...

By K's Mumma@ 6:01 PM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home