<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#FF76FF">Bhuuu huu hu</font></b>

Monday, July 10, 2006

Bhuuu huu hu

I cried..... again
Last night, we were watching '9 months' & I cried a couple of times
TD, as usual, was laughing his heart out & I was confused too! But he did try his level best to comfort me...
Why was I crying? This is strange girls coz you have no time to think, you just cry! Your mind shuts off, you are not thinking - rather you cant think(the "processor" just gives up) & all you do is cry!
I dont think this is some sign or anything like that...But I am going to ask my OB for sure. & yes, it is a comman knowledge, that PG gals sometimes do cry - for no apparant reason!
We are highly sensitive & emotional, first bcoz we are gals - c'mon; & secondly we are PG, our hormones are are going crazy...

I am going to leave it at that...

Ok! Whats with these mommies? They dont seem to remember anything about their pregnancy!

One of my girlfriends, who delivered a baby just a couple of months ago, was asking me about Tweetu's gender!
I was like, dont you know that its too early to determine the babies sex? Isnt week 20 & later the best time to know about it? OR dont you know that I am just in week 14??? Well, FYI, I said all that in my mind...
But it just annoys me! Experienced people ask me such me such dumb questions; I wonder how they went about the whole process... OR does finally having a baby, erases all the memories of those 9 months?

Funny, while typing the above question, it felt like one of those Carey Bradshaw moments - too much of S## & City on mind?
Looks like its going to be difficult for TD to make it for our 1st OB appnt this WednesdayI called the clinic to reschedule but my OB/Gyn is 'taken' until late next month! I have heard great reviews about her & that she is almost always booked....feel lucky that I got her, so I am eager to meet her...Hope TD can make it, else its gonna be me & Tweetu, all by ourselves....
Update: TD's meeting got cancelled!
Last week, I received an email from a local TV channel guys...they wanted me to host their show!
Donno how they got my info...so were in negotiations, they took my audition and all. It is a very small production, very much in its infancy stage with no promise of remuneration!
Had I said yes, my dream of appearing on the TV would have fulfilled. But, looking at all the cons & a single pro - decided to go the other way!

By K's Mumma@ 11:54 AM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home