<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#14D0F8">Pulse...</b></font>

Friday, July 28, 2006

Pulse...

Week 17 already! I have been feeling a little different around my lower belly, esp. while sleeping, when I try to turn on either of my side...When I turned on my right side today, I felt a 'load' shift in my tummy!
Tweety-Pie has been kicking for sometime now...no specific time or reason....kicks are more evident when I am lying on my back. It feels like a small-bubble-burst. & its different than gas! Gases burst more in the upper half of the tummy, these are way down :)
& yes, I can feel my pulse travelling throug my body. If I apply even a slight pressure like place one hand over the other or do something similar, I feel a strong pulse. This may be due to increased blood volume.
I have exprienced pressure built up, esp. in my right year. Its hard to get if off, best is to neglect it & it goes away.
I have been feeling a little uneasy lately...I get tired in a fraction of a sec. Isnt it the 2nd tri when a PG lady gets back all her energy?
I have been visiting the loo more often now....almost every 40 mins.....something that I was supposed to do during my 1st tri! Then again, I am thristy all the time!
My only food aversion has been Eggs. I have controlled my diet...have put on (only) .5 lbs since I last met my OB.

By K's Mumma@ 6:33 PM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home