<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#14D0F8">Stop Eating Nutella...

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Stop Eating Nutella...

...my OB tells me! I have gained 20lbs since I got pregnant...! I have been craving for Nutella & almost finished a couple of jars. My OB has strictly instructed me to STOP! Check out my week 22 belly pic...& you will know what I am talking about!
Today, for my week 22 OB visit, I had carried a list of questions for the Doc...
We are now very clear on the 4 D u/s that we were planning on doing. I was concerned for a while as I had read, although not proven, that the heat generated during u/s slows down the cell development of foetuses. Not true, says the Doc.
My BP was normal & so was the fundal height - 22cms!
The OB proceeded to check for Tweetu's heartbeats. The Doppler probe couldnt locate any. In the mean time, I had mentioned about Tweetu's slowed-down activity, since our 20th week appnt. The u/s machine was brought in as the heart rate that we heard, sounded around half of 150...

We were relived to see Tweetu's healthy beating heart! Funny, the Probe had caught my heart-beats! She was in Breech position & the Doc assured that Tweetu will be fine by birth time!
Know what? My OB is due 15 days before my EDD! & its a girl! That means, after my week 26 appnt or so, I wont be seeing my OB anymore! Thats kinda sad but I am very happy for her!
We went baby-shopping a couple of days ago to Babies"R"Us & finally the Snoogle Total Body Pillow by Leachco is home! It is the most expensive item I have bought for myself...I thought, just the idea of using such an expensive product will make me restless @night, let alone the purpose it was bought for! But I slept! & maybe that is why, for the first time, I am feeling so happy in the morning! I am not giving my Snoogle back!
We tested a few cribs ...TD likes white while I prefer the Natural ones. There are so many to choose from & I am not yet done with my 'best crib' research. We also saw a few Bassinets. TD asked me if we needed both the Crib & the Bassinet. Well, as 'involved' as he is in the baby stuff, I had to do some reverse-engineering & tell him that yes, we need both.
TD, when are you really going to get interested! Stop being a Parrot, now!
I dont think we will shop for an infant car seat as we will be borrowing one from a friend.
The best part of the trip was the Glider section. Gals, dont miss this! I stretched on a few & liked the recliner ones. They were so comfortable...I could almost imagine myself sleeping in one of them, with a warm comforter, on a cold winter night...! Hmmm! But why are they so costly?
Crib sets, baby monitors, strollers, bath tubs, car seats, swings...my goodness...there are so many varieties. & per the 'unending'-items list, all we have currently are a diaper bag & a bouncer...!

By K's Mumma@ 12:05 PM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Holly Appleby said...

Hi there Tweetu's mum

My mum says that she really enjoys reading your blog because it reminds her so much of when she was pregnant with me! That seems like an awfully long time ago because I'm over 9 months old now!
Holly xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home