<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#FF76FF">Who Knew...?

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Who Knew...?

Finally........! I could successfully upload Tweetu's 20th week pic...isnt she cute?!! She was sucking on her fingers but you cant see that here...
God, it took so long ... I had almost given up...& this isnt the first time the blogspot photo server was down...anyhow..

Who knew, that I would not be able to get a good night sleep, ever in my pregnancy?
Every night is the same story...I am continuously tossing & turning...

My problem is, I am used to sleeping on my back(while growning up, my Dad put that into me!)...which obviously is not a recommended sleep position coz the uterus & my growing baby, do put weight on my spine, back muscles, intestines, and the inferior vena cava which can lead to backaches and hemorrhoids...blah blah blah...

Second best option, sleeping on my tummy is also out of question coz I do feel Tweety & dont want to squish her...& 2ndly it feels like I am sleeping on a balloon...

So sleep on the sides? Whats the problem?

Well I still can't adjust to sleeping on my sides...The matteress somehow manages to prick me, I am surrounded by 4-5 pillows & not one comes handy...

I am so desperate to find a comfortable sleeping position...

I know that it is best to sleep on ones left side because this may increase the amount of blood and nutrients that reaches Tweetu & it helps my kidneys efficiently eliminate waste products and fluids from my body ...blah blah blah..!

& so, every night, aft a short sleep, I wake up realizing that I need to change my position... & there I go again!


TD has not been much of help...he mostly gets into his 'Parrot' avtar & repeats all the appropriate things that one can read, hear - anywhere! Thats the only way he 'consoles' me...he is still ignorant about so many pregnacy related things but me complaining does no good...& sleeping is his fav thing...so u can only imagine...once he goes to sleep, thats it!

We went shopping for a body-pillow instead of a maternity(mat.) pillow(coz I felt, & still feel,bcoz of its size & odd shape, mat.pillow could take a lot of bed-space & make things even more uncomfortable). The body-pillow is USELESS...! Its gives zero support to my on-off achy back & sciatica-like condition...

I am going to try the mat. pillow, Snoogle- the suggested one, & pray that it works....

Know what? I NEVER snored before...& now I wake up due to the weird noises I make...

By K's Mumma@ 3:20 PM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home