<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#14D0F8">To my 5 month old...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

To my 5 month old...

....I promise:
-As of today, I will eat on time. I will EAT when I am hungry & wont starve myself as you will starve too.
-I will start walking again. You know Tweetu, it pains when I walk. But walking is the best thing for both you and me & I should walk, diligently.

I agree I am too LAZY, but this has got to stop somewhere...

Some funny episodes that happened over the last week:
-My lil bro is a BIG guy! Currently, we stand equal at the waist+tummy girth of 44" & we were discussing that over IM the other day!
Whats funny is, soon, I will be leaving him behind!! I am @21+ week, my baby is hardly between 7-10" & weighs around 500 grams. That means, I am not exactly half-way there! A normal baby, @birth, is around 18"-21" & weighs between 6-8+ lbs! Almost triple the weight & size Tweetu currently is! Way to go Tweetu!
-TD & I are name-shopping! We have a great 2 lettered 'universal' name in mind for a baby boy but dont have options for a baby girl! I would like to continue the tradition of not having a typical Indian or Hindu name(like TD's) for that matter, as mine is Greek/Italian! Can you help us? I like Rania & Giada as these names remind me of two beautiful ladies I adore! I cant think of naming Tweetu 'Oprah' even though I love that lady & have a huge respect for her!
Email me if you have a name in mind!

Photo courtesy:i-am-pregnant.com

By K's Mumma@ 11:07 AM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home