<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#FF76FF">Where is your baby?!!!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Where is your baby?!!!

...asked one of the gals who met us at an cultural event we had been to yesterday!
I said, in my tummy!! & she could not believe it! Someone had told her that I had delievred a baby boy months ago!! Haa haa haa!



We crossed out the first few items from Tweetu's shopping list...Tweetu's Diaper bag is here & so is the bouncer!
Were they hiccups?
Yesterday, I felt something very rhythmic for quite a few minutes, and it wasn't big, it was somewhat light and vague. Just the previous day, my friend had mentioned about hiccups & how I would feel if Tweetu had them...!


By K's Mumma@ 3:33 PM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home