<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color=#ff76ff>Scatterbrains?!!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Scatterbrains?!!

Whats wrong with us people?!!
Its so funny and its such a coincidence! Read on...
2 days ago, TD & I had been to a late night party. Another couple 'P', was showing off their brand new car. Its beautiful indeed & we were all awestruck by the 'basic' package it came with, heated leather seats, 6 CD changer et all. Later, we decided to go for a test drive when we all were done partying.
TD sat at the Navigator seat(ie next to the Driver's seat) & we drove a couple of blocks. It was 11:30pm when the P's left, and as we were marching towards our Car, TD realized that our car+home keys were missing!
We went back to our host friends house & searched for nearly 15 mins. Unfortunately, I had not updated my cell contact list & hence couldnt reach P's as TD thought he might have dropped the keys in their car while we were being introduced to the dashboard gadgets etc. We called P's home phone and left a couple of messages. P's home was almost 20 mins away. We tried to get their cell numbers by calling the cell phone company but we knew, we wouldnt get the number. & so we waited! @11:55pm, P's called & they had found the key! Mrs. P was sitting on it all the while & hadnt realised it!!!
So poor P's drove back just to hand over our keys...! & so after all this, we reached home at 12:30 am!
This is part 1 of the story....
& today, while leaving my house @noon, my hands were full with TD's lunch box, my cell charger, purse & water bottle. I banged closed our home door, only to realize, I wasnt carrying our car+home keys!! Luckily, I had my cell & when I called TD, he was laughing out loud! This time, after a 2 hrs wait, a lunch meeting later, poor TD drove all the way home, just to let us in!

I told you! Its funny!
Photo courtesy:paulmichaelsmith, musicobsession .coms

By K's Mumma@ 2:53 PM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home