<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#14D0F8">Oh TD!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Oh TD!

Just when I thought TD was getting in the 'groove', he asked me where the baby 'recipe' was instead of baby 'registery'!!
But, TD is such a sweet-heart! I have been dragging him from one baby store to the other & he hasnt complained. BTW, like most Men would, TD hates shopping esp. window shopping...!
Whenever my feet hurt, he gives me a good massage...he makes me my last cup of milk every night...we read baby books, together!
He is there when I am upset or cry for no reason(it does sound childish but gals, I do have such episodes!)!
I have been going through some though times as the NPO that I am associated with is battling with some legal issues ...its TD, who always reminds me to breathe when I get tensed.

Now, I almost dont cook over the weekends or when I dont feel like!
The other day, he painted my toes! I was laughing all the while, as TD was 'artistically' holding the nail-polish brush! I think, he also figured out a 'how-to-paint-ur-nails' theorem!
He got me my Snoogle & is planning on buying that expensive Glider too - just to make me comfortable!
& every morning, he hugs n kisses me & Tweetu, & talks to her(ie to my belly!) Tweetu now very well recognises her Dad's voice & kicks, much like hugs him back! How chweet!
Touch wood!

Call that pampering or what?!!
I almost cant imagine my life without my best-friend, TD...
TD, I love you!
Photo courtesy:ohforfun

By K's Mumma@ 9:45 AM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

2 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How chweet!!!
another best friend

 
At 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How chweet!!!
Another best friend

 

Post a Comment

<< Home