<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color=#14D0F8>NST - 1

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

NST - 1

Was at the clinic this a.m. for the 1st NST...
Interesting thing , the hospital didnt forward my Nov 15-16th file to the clinic - they supposedly never do...wonder how the clinic & hospital do the 'hand-shaking'...poor patients!@167lbs now! BP=normal. Tweety darling was doing fine too.
Per the CNM who saw me for the first time today, my Kleihauer-Betke test showing 2cc's of fetal blood is of a Moderate - not negligible(as we were told in the hospital). She mentioned the seat belt might have caused the trauma to the placenta. But she also mentioned, she does get to see @least 2-3 such mom's each week.
I had a very early morning appointment so didnt have time to have breakfast - had some milk & orange juice. Once I was hooked up, we noticed Tweetu darling was asleep...! A steady graph is not what the CNM wanted to see...so I was given some water. I asked TD to get me my breakfast. No sooner food was in my system, Tweetu got up & I was released within the next 20 mins!
Lesson learned: Tweetu needs food! I should not starve her esp. when we have a scheduled test.

By K's Mumma@ 7:03 PM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home