<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#FF76FF">I think...

Monday, November 20, 2006

I think...

...Tweetu has dropped!
The 16th November u/s confirmed this...Tweetu was head down!
The process is also called '
Lightening'.
Honestly, the word makes no sence as I feel more heavier now! I visit the loo even more often...my excretory system is working@its max capacity...every 15 minutes or so, I go pee or poop!! ....obviously, I have lost the count!
Theres increased pelvic pressure...& I feel it lot more while walking... so I have physically slowed down a lot...
I was eating very less for past 2 weeks but now my appetites back. I have acidity though & some problem breathing, esp while I am asleep...I almost sometimes gasp for air@nights...so I am not completely sure if Tweetu has really dropped...
I feel Tweetu's feet rib-tickling me so often now...its a funny sensation & I enjoy it!
A couple of times, I saw her fist go right across my belly...it was soooo cute!
Tweetu is definitely getting ready!

& we are not prepared yet!
The body shoppers gave an estimate of 15 days to fix our SUV. That practically leaves us car-less.
We had planned to buy the infant car seat+stroller travel system last week...due to the accident, we couldnt. Its impossible to even transport the system from the store to home in TD's 2 door coup...assembling it in his car is pointless.

We havent yet bought the crib mattress & the bedding set. The set that I like, is out of stock at our neighbourhood Target. Have asked a friend to look for it...if she doesnt find it, I am going online.


Also, we still have to shop for smaller stuff like undershirts, bibs, wash cloths, caps, hooded towels, socks , mittens, lotion, shampoo, liquid soap, dreft detergent, bath tub ,grooming kit , baby monitor, humidifier, diaper, diaper wipes, Cetaphil or Butt Paste, crib toys...

I just hope & pray, Mom gets the visa this time...please pray for us :)

By K's Mumma@ 11:47 AM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home