<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#14D0F8">Pizza Cravings...!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Pizza Cravings...!

Yes, had another craving episodes this Wednesday...this time it was that oily, fried hand tossed veggie Pizza-Hut Pizza! I ordered the veggie-lovers & TD picked it up on his way home.
Unfortunately, the $17 pizza didnt stand up to my expectations...it was really boring....I barely had 2 slices! TD just munched it down coz he was hungry...
Something was wrong with the dough(crust)...I wonder if the they make the crust differently @different locations, coz my favourite has always been Pizza-hut.
So now my 2nd best choice Dominos, tops the list!
Photo courtesy:pizza hut

By K's Mumma@ 10:29 AM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home