<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#FF76FF">TD, I want some PB....

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

TD, I want some PB....

...now! Pav-bhaji that is....

I just got home from my evening walk, thinking of what I could make for dinner, something greasy & spicy but @the same time healthy too....& suddenly, I am craving for Pav-bhaji...
Oh how I miss the Shiv-sagar PB...the Camp chowpati PB & chinese stalls....red-spicy PB slathered with Amul butter...yummmm....& those hot freshly made brown paavs - half fried in Amul butter ...I can smell it right here....
TD, leave everything & come home soon ....... we are starving.....

UPDATE:
TD, you rock!
Yes! He does! After he came home, we googled to find a PB place nearby. We knew a place which did serve but when TD called, they said - only from Thursdays to Sunday! But they did recommend a place aft TD asked for one. So we drove to place only to find it closed - just minutes before we arrived! So TD knocked on the door & a lady answered. TD asked her for another recco & hinted her that his very pg wife was craving for PB and if she could help us out! The lady graciously agreed to make a coupla plates! & so all 3 of us had PB that night! Yummm! Tweetu was veerrrry happy so was her Mom :)
Photo courtesy:himadrimasala.com

By K's Mumma@ 7:17 PM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home