<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#FF76FF">Bye Bye, 2nd Tri!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Bye Bye, 2nd Tri!

Its hard to believe but 6 months have just gone by in a blink of an eye! & today is last day of my 2nd trimester! Wow, I am getting there so quickly!

& we still have to do so many things... my baby's nursery is not ready, baby essentials are not here...& everyday, I am adding adding things to 'the list'!

Its not long when I started my pregnancy blog(something I wanted to do since I was a teen-ager!) & hopped on to my 2nd trimester!
& here I am, 159.5lbs later, still very much enjoying my pregnancy!
Sure, I have my share of hiccups & bumps...but overall, it has been a wonderful journey so far!
Knock on the wood!
I love being pregnant!
& Tweety has made it even better for me! I am so used to her kicks, her rolling, hiccups... just everything that my lil 'Dora - the explorer' does, still amazes me so much...that now I cant imgine not feeling her inside me....!
I know I will miss being pregnant once my Baby is here...
& looking back I feel, I should have taken this chance long ago!
Unfortunately,TD will never experience the joy ,the pride of being pregnant...
I am so thankful to God that I am a female, & belong to the Homo-sapien species...
I am loving & living every moment of it....!

Oh BTW, I bought a cute Footsie & 5 body suits for Tweetu during the Columbus day Carter's sale@ Macy's.
Photo courtesy:littletoddlersdaycare

By K's Mumma@ 11:56 AM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home