<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#14D0F8" font size=5><marquee>! WELCOME IIIrd TRI !</marquee></font>

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

! WELCOME IIIrd TRI !

"You have 86 days or 12 weeks left, and are 70.0% of the way there"

What? Only 12 weeks to go!!??? WOW!! Where did the last 6 months go? Didnt they go too quickly...? Wow, I am very much there!! Amazing, isnt it?
...Only 12 weeks to go....My God! I cant believe it...!

Just came accross this
pregnancyweekly article:"Around the fifth month of pregnancy, the "nesting" instinct can set in. This is an uncontrollable urge to clean one's house brought on by a desire to prepare a nest for the new baby, to tie up loose ends of old projects and to organize your world."

Ha!! My "nesting instincts" were sharpened right from the 4 month itself...& I am still riding on them!
I wanted to paint the whole upper floor & the kitchen... paint the kitchen cabinetry... Weatherproof our back yard swing...put hedges in our front yard & get a fountain! Replace the old bachelor/student style oak computer desk with a new one...buy a King size bed....change the upper floor bedroom draperies ... & buy a new car !!
& all of this, even before we buy Baby stuff like Crib etc....which BTW are still on the 'pending' list--ha ha!!
I so want TD to take care of these things and not spend his precious weekend, watching TV! I want him moving........BUT....!!

Here are some good new's'... I have cleared the
Glucose 'in'tolerance test - Yipee!
& I no longer have a
low-lying Placenta or the Ovarian(Corpus Luteum) cyst!

You must be wondering what I am talking about...!!

Well yes, I had these conditions & these were dectected during my week 20 u/s...I had not mentioned them coz my whole family, esp. my Mom reads my blog almost everyday!
But if you were watchful enough & do thoroughly read my blog, I had hinted about them in the 'Resources' section & yesterday,had updated the 'Journery '06-'07' section(wink!)...

I had a scheduled week 28 appointment yesterday(October 10th) to check the Placental position & look for the cyst...the placenta has 'moved' up & the cyst has dissappeared! Yippe!
So all I have to take care of is the
Fe deficiency...!

BTW, I will now be seeing my OB/Gyn, 2wice a month!

Photo courtesy:nd.edu

By K's Mumma@ 1:30 PM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home