<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#FF76FF">Week 28 Tummy Pic

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Week 28 Tummy Pic

Yep, thats me...I am slowly growing! I am gonna make TD click a picture @the end of every week, now that we have only 11 weeks to go!
My appnt was good...lost a pound though...but not a very alarming news as I am already 25lbs heavier than my pre-pregnancy weight!
Measured 29cms @Fundal height & Tweety is doing fine too!
So we were at this b-day party, & every one wanted to know if its a Boy or a Girl. But we asked them to best guess instead. So far, I have 2 more additions to the 'Pink' team...making it a total of 4! Yep, rest of the junta is all for a Boy!

By K's Mumma@ 2:41 PM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home