<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#FF76FF">And...

Monday, October 30, 2006

And...


...we finally bought the Crib! Yipee!
Bassinet is also here & that came from a friend, @the last moment :) we were anyways going to buy the same make/model!

"Feeling forgetful, clumsy?"
..reads the babycenter newsletter.

I am actually not 'feeling' it, but did some stuff that stands out, yet again!

Last Thursday, the 26th, I conviniently locked myself out of my house! I was planning on watering the plants & washing my dirty SUV when, without realizing, I walked out, locking
the main door!

But wait!! This scatter-pregnancy-brain 'disease' didnt just hit me....TD also was attacked too, like the last time!
Well on a normal weekday, this guy walked out of the house without his car keys- just a day later I was diagnosed! Hee hee hee!


Watch my current fav


Photo courtesy:target,walmart

By K's Mumma@ 9:52 AM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home