<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#FF76FF">Pregnancy Pleasures...

Monday, November 06, 2006

Pregnancy Pleasures...

~I love it when Tweetu kicks! & honestly, she has made me realize 99% of the time that she knows what I am thinking!
Everytime, I get a little worried about how she is doing, & have that thought, she quickly responds by either kicking or moving!
She has been kicking me hard these days... jabbed me, rolled over, showed me her butt!!, punched me places unimaginable...& I love her for all that!

~doing everything sloooowly, taking my own sweet time & not bothering about someone complaining!


~I no longer walk but waddle! I have put on pounds... I dont care how I look or am walking...

~I am on a "2 hour" schedule since the 3rd-4th month...ie no matter what time of day or night it is, I need to pee & feed myself :))
Peeing has become like the second nature...now add pooping to that :))(since the 6th month)

Heres the funniest thing about the whole pregnancy, I have completely lost the sense/urge of/to (when) to go pee! For eg:if its night, & my bladder is full, I just wake up & cant go to sleep until...u know what! I did learn that its just the nature's call & unless I dont 'act' on it, I cant go back to sleep!
Pooping pattern? Well, long ago(ie pre-preganancy), I used to go once every 2 days -eeks!

& now I go @least 2wice a day(applause) - thanks to Diarrhoea, my only pregnancy condition I had for the first few months. Thank God, I am never constipated...
I hope I havent freaked you out with all this peeing-pooping personal stuff...

~I have locked myself out a coupla times, forgotten important events like birthdays, misplaced keys...& its still OK!

~Everytime I talk to my baby, she stops moving & listens to me!

~I can EAT, not worrying what TD might say! I am expected to have cravings & make TD run for stuff- @the middle of night(wow, I would like to do that b4 tweety arrives:)))...

Sometimes, I do make TD make me my 3am cupa milk...

~Now a days, I dont walk the malls, but ride the motorized shopping cart & no one says a thing!

~ I dont pick up things, dont bend that often, am not expected to pull or push anything...

~I dont have deadlines to keep! Its OK if I am late for an appointment!

~I love the attention I get! Just everyone around me is so interested in knowing the sex of the baby or how far along I am...! I like it when they play the guessing game!

~ I love shopping & from day 1, TD hasnt stopped me - once!

Everything is about Me, Me & Tweety(of course!)...

Its 3:40am & I am wide awake, typing this entry! This too, is one of the pleasures of being pregnant...

Photo courtesy:mothernbaby

By K's Mumma@ 4:10 AM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home