<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color="#FF76FF">Whats in Name!

Friday, November 10, 2006

Whats in Name!

TD & I have been trying to finalize on a name... ppl, its a tough job!

TD wants a Hindu name & I want something global, something unique - not necessarily Hindu! Moreover, I have a Greek name...!

We are going over a few Hindu baby name books ...we found a particularly interesting one by Maneka Gandhi...I am on the internet looking for Greek, Egyptian, Hebrew names & others... there are so many names...& so many are funny!

But one thing is clear between us...both have to like & agree on the name we decide...

Theres another issue we are currently struggling with....TDs still urging me to start drinking whole milk...! Every coupla days, we end up talking about it....

Know what? Theres an awesome sale going on @Old Navy...! I was there yesterday.. got 10 outfits for a $each! Can you believe that?

By K's Mumma@ 8:37 AM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home