<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color=#14D0F8>0 station; 50% effaced</b></font>

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

0 station; 50% effaced

Yesterday, I was sent to the hopsital for 'prolonged' monitoring after 3 decels were picked upby the monitor@ the routine (clinic)NST. I was at the hospital for 4 hours. Luckily there were no decels.
Suprisingly, I had no B Hicks the whole day. & even today, I dont have them!

By K's Mumma@ 11:24 PM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

1 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Dear!
U had met with an accident last month! So they have to keep a watch on u & ur baby! It is just a routine check up!
We all r waiting 4 the results..
Happy & safe NORMAL delivery 2 u!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home