<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color=#14D0F8>36th week...here I come!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

36th week...here I come!

Its 5 am &...I am wide awake, & so it Tweetu :) And know what? We are having fun, playing with each other! Everytime I roll my hand on my tummy & keep it still, Tweetu either crawls under it or just kicks! I am so loving it...this probably indicates how good a time we are gonna have, playing with each other...my baby is soooo reactive to my touch - even in utero!

Yesterday, I had a tiny fall...not actually a 'fall' fall but I was squatting down trying to get the darn sponge from under the kitchen sink, when I lost my balance & landed on my left 'cheek'(u know what I mean!)...it happened so quickly, I had nothing to hold on to or grab...
Neways, Tweetu was active as usual untill lunch time & then she slowed down...by evening I was sure that we were going to make a trip to the ER. When TD got home, we thought we would observe her after-meal-kicks & then plan our next steps. My baby kicked 10 times in 40 mins soon after dinner! Phew...!


It is slowly getting uneasy, switching positions in the bed. There is a constant pulling/stretching belly pain...Its a good sign-Tweetu is growing! My best sleeping position, still, is laying on my back & I do sometimes accidently get into it... While going to bed, I constantly remind myself to sleep on my left. Snoogle does come handy most of the times. I am so blessed I found the perfect pillow when I needed it the most!

Now I am eagarly looking forward to spending some quality time with my Mom! She will be with us from the 12th! Currently, she is soooo deep into her office work... handing over stuff... plus she now has the additional burden of shopping for her trip & all that jazz...I would love if she manages to get some time to rest before Tweetu darling makes her grand entry!

BTW, last night, TD & I realized, how less a time we have on hand to enjoy each others company - as a couple! After being together for almost 6 years... we will have company@home from the 12th - my Mom, & after Tweetus birth, she will be the biggest part of our lives...! Only
after 16-18 years, when Tweetu leaves home for college, we will be back to being a couple...!
I am sure, TD will miss just being together... as much as I would... but the joy & happiness of having our darling Tweetu in our lives, cannot be described in words...! 3 cheers for the 3 of us!

By K's Mumma@ 5:22 AM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home