<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color=#ff76ff>Babyshower #3!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Babyshower #3!

Again, this shower was supposed to be a 'surprise' for me...but as it had to be, friends planning it, were not very cautious & soon the hints got converted to facts!
I hate acting 'surprised' but what can you do!
20 good souls had taken out time to plan for my babyshower & this one, must I say, was 10 on 10! They also had managed to rope in TD to fish out a couple of my saree blouses(which would fit me); TD asked me to pick them!
I had to pretend & I made up a good story for TD! So much for a 'surprise'...!
Neways, we thoroughly enjoyed 23rd evening...so much that we came came home @1am.
Every detail was taken care of. From decorating the room,making me change to a saree, dressing me up with traditional babyshower jewellery, playing traditional babyshower games(I picked the ring meaning 'girl' instead of a coin!), arranging a delicious dinner to the cake cutting...everything was well planned. The babyshower card & the video recording of messages for us, were the highlights! This was a babyshower I had dreamt of having!
Thanks you all! Thanks for making me & my baby feel special! Thanks for all the love & care!

So Tweetu hasnt dropped!! Yep, I no longer feel the pressure on my bladder or the rectum(intestine)...so visit the loo just once in a day! I can 'latitudenally' feel her kicks...no more heartburn...bye bye Tums! I hope & pray Tweetu drops by herself when the time comes!

Yesterday, my Mom got a 10-year visitors visa! All of us are so relived ..! Now we can start planning her arrival & stuff... she plans to be with us around 18th-19th December as she will be working up untill the 16th.
I am very happy...& seems like Tweetu is even more happier...! She has been kicking/moving throughout the day...the otherwise 20 minute NST#3, took 3 hours today...Tweetu was very excited that we couldnt catch her! But she is doing just fine....I have gained another lb since the last visit. Thanksgiving day ie NST#2 was a breeze...we were done under 30 minutes...

The crib matteress is home,finally. Travel system would had been too...but as we tried out 'Microlites' & 'tough SUV' versions of the system, for the 1st time yesterday(!!!), we stalled! Going by our track record, it'll be coming w/e when we finally buy the system :)

By K's Mumma@ 2:21 PM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home