<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color=#14D0F8>Babyshower #4!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Babyshower #4!

Yipee! Last night we were at my 4th babyshower...! Had so much fun! Card,cake - the whole enchilada.
This time, blindfolded, I picked the sugar-cane stick meaning 'boy' & not the Strawberries! So the final score of the babyshower gender guessing game is 2:1!

I was looking forward to this shower in
particular
as it was to be thrown by people we consider our good friends. Our 6 couple group, all in the different stages of life(TD & I are 2nd youngest; the eldest couple has been married for over 38 some years - & we consider them our guardians...) came together & have been friends for the past 2.5yrs. We are always looking forward to such reunions & everyone makes it a point to attend it. TD & I find this group very comforting & supportive & we are most comfortable in our friends company.
But life, the teacher, wanted to teach us something we otherwise wouldnt have realized. & must I say, it shocked us...
contd....

By K's Mumma@ 1:15 PM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home