<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color=#14D0F8>Look@ these cuties...

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Look@ these cuties...


The National Geographic Channel is premiering a new documentary that
takes viewers inside the wombs of elephants, dolphins and dogs to trace their different paths from conception to birth. Watch it on December 10 @ 8pm.
At 12 months, an elephant foetus is on average 18 inches long and weighs approximately 26 pounds. It can use its trunk, curling it right up into its mouth and over its head. Click here to check out more pictures of animals in the womb. They are pretty amazing!
So last night, we shopped @Target until 10:30pm. I am glad to say, we are all set(xcept the travel system) & done with the 'basics'! I have everything I need for the first few days. We will buy stuff as we go on. It's anyway very hard to say what & how much will be needed. TD is prepared to make ample of trips to the store!
NST#5 was awesome - we were out in 30! Baby Tweety was actively kicking. The CNM took a swab for the
GBS test. I am 171 lbs now...I am gaining weight every visit - not every week...I am sure its my weight coz I dont see Tweety putting on weight that rapidly :)

By K's Mumma@ 12:32 PM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home