<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color=#Ff76ff>Contractions OR Lightening...</b></font>

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Contractions OR Lightening...

...Cant make out the difference but somethings happening since the past 4 days.
Typically in the afternoon, my stomach hardens like a tight ball which is accompanied by sharp jabbing, tinging pain, like a very very bad diaorrhea or cramping.
I havent been able to time it coz once my tummy is tight, its stays like that for hours with sporadic crampings. Mom says, my tummy looks 'low' now!
Past 4 nights have been very comfortable coz I am sleeping for straight 4 hours at a stretch. I get up only once to go pee & have no problem falling asleep! My appetite has gone down. I have lost a lb & a half. Mentally I am calm & relaxed ...have no clue how I am going to be during L&D...keeping my fingers xed!

Labels:

By K's Mumma@ 2:28 PM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HiDear! How r u doing?
It is a great pleasure 2 read ur blog..
All the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home