<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color=#Ff76ff>Week 37 Pic :))</b></font>

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Week 37 Pic :))

!Merry Christmas!



Yay! I am almost there...will be in single digits from tomorrow! 10 of my pregnancy board members have already delivered! Am only 1 NST appnts away from the last one this year!
Its been a great ride so far...now thoughts of the D day have started making me a lil anxious esp the L&D part...have my fingers xed!

That also means Tweetu darling hasnt made her grand entry! Although I am eagar to meet her, I am OK if she wants to take her 'own sweet time'; least, I will get the satisfaction of perfectly 'baking' the 'best cookie of the world'!

Gosh! Feels like I havent blogged in ages...! Since my Mom's arrival, things have been different for all of us. She has successfully pushed me & TD, out of my accident inertia.


Tweetu's lovely nursery 'corner' is ready with the crib bedding, wall paper, mobile n all. The car seat is where it needs to be. Tweetu's bag is ready & so is mine. & yes, Tweetu's stroller; of TD's & my Mom's choice, is home(after a lot of grey-cells expenditure; never imagined this would be such a hard decision to make).

Lately, I have been having a lot of ankle swelling & joint pain in my fingers. I can stand for 10 mins tops & then my legs start hurting. I am close to 80kgs - dont wanna add any more but I am sooooooo damn hungry all the time! I am eating aft every 2- 3hrs...& I am happily giving in, hoping its Tweetu who's making me this hungry! My cervix is tightly closed(once a week physical checkups have started since week 37), no bloody-show or H2o breaking yet...thankfully, the Docs havent yet said anything regarding inducing my pregnancy. So looks like, my Tweetu darling will be with us around the EDD! What a grand way to usher in the new-year!

Labels: , ,

By K's Mumma@ 10:10 AM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home