<bgsound src="http://www.munchkin.com/information_station/get_download.php?file=../userfiles/File/AhVousDiraiJeTwinkleTwinkleLittleStar.mp3">



My Tweety Pie...: <b><font color=#ff76ff>Lots of BH...</font></b>

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Lots of BH...

contractions...
Since a coupla days, I have started getting these regularly. Earlier, they arrived only by the evening & @night. But today, I have feeling them throughout the day. So much so that I cant walk! All of a sudden, my tummy tightens & pressure builts up. It subsides in a coupla minutes. It makes me uncomfortable but luckily they are not painful...I wonder if BHs' are painful...
The other day@ the clinic, the OB checked me for dialation as I had quite a few contractions(spaced 5 mins apart) during NST. I never felt them though.
GBS test negetive! Zero dialation! OB said, I might deliver, naturally, around 39th week. She suggested if I dont, inducing is the way to go considering the placental abruption history. I say, lets wait & watch!

Labels: , , , ,

By K's Mumma@ 7:51 PM
  :Disclaimer@Footer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home